Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bucket List 2012

Delaney is starting preschool in the fall. Okay, when I say fall, I mean middle of summer- August 6th, but it's still fall semester, right? She will be going Monday through Thursday, 8:30-11:00. I have mixed feelings about this. I know she will be fine. She is very social, super smart and ready. I, on the other hand, am not ready. I don't want her to be gone every morning. Our daily activities will suddenly not involve her anymore. It makes me sad. I know I'm being ridiculous, but it's HARD! I AM excited about chillin with Brody man. We never get to hang out, just the two of us. In celebration (I guess) of this being the 'last summer' before my big girl starts school, I decided to make a "Bucket List"; things I want us to accomplish before D Day. Nothing fancy, just some construction paper, some Sharpies and I was good to go.

I added a grown-up section because there are a few things we want to accomplish in addition to the fun family stuff. Plus, I left some room so we could add to it!


What's on your summer bucket list??

Don't forget May 31st is the LAST day to sign up for a FREE LIFETIME membership (with purchase) with Shaklee!





1 comment:

  1. LOVE the one item: get baptized. Please let me know when that will be so I can definitely be there. Usually am but want to make sure I am:)

    ReplyDelete

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?