Monday, October 15, 2012

Misc. Monday

Hello new followers! So thankful that you take time from your busy life to stop by and read my little blog! Makes my heart happy! I really don't have an agenda for this post, but had a few random things to say.

For those that are new, here are some random facts about me:

1. I lip synch in church.

2. If someone makes a gagging sound, I automatically start dry heaving and sometimes will end up throwing up.

3. If I'm stressing out, I will take a hot, long shower and more often than not, I will sit down for the majority of the shower.

4. I don't love Halloween.

5. When I was 17, I went to Nightfall (a scary haunted place during Halloween time) and a man with a chain saw came out of no where and I peed my pants so bad we had to leave.

6. The second I get home, I take off my regular clothes and put on the comfy clothes ( I am sad to say the kids are following in my footsteps)

7. I recently wore my wedding dress again (like a week ago) and it almost zipped all the way (what what!)

8. I really love taco supremes from Taco Bell



9. I am going to the Cardinals/Bears game on December 23 and I can't wait to see Brian Urlacher's rear end tackles.



10. I love Tori and Dean. I could watch them all the time.



So there ya go, some random things about me.



Over the weekend, Kaylie took Delaney shopping for her birthday. It was the first time that Delaney has ridden in the car with Kaylie and it was without an adult. I'm not gonna lie, I was nervous. Kaylie took her to Target, to the mall, to Dairy Queen, and McDonalds. Together they picked an outfit out, and a cute headband. Delaney also got a satchel. Not a purse, a satchel. Ever since she saw Tangled, she has wanted a satchel, so that's what she got. Kaylie also bought her a set of girls Legos that are super cute! Delaney had a great time.



This week I will have my first episode of Nicole TV (omg, it's even lamer when I see it then it is in my head) on Wednesday, so be ready!

How is this for the most random post ever? My mind is all over the place right now and I am sorry!

Check back tomorrow for some other fun picture from the weekend!

By the way, I am so close to 200 followers on Facebook and I am so grateful! The goal is to get to 400 ASAP! Can ya help? If you don't follow me on Facebook, I'd love it if ya would!

Just go HERE! Click like and say Hi! Thanks so much!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?